Monday, December 7, 2015

Black Swans




Black swans are beautiful.....


    and  graceful.......


        creations, made by God.





They are native to Australia and other areas near there, but they have been introduced to the U.S. This pair is in a park and seems to be thriving there.


Information says they mate for life..... I love that.  



   Black swans will make a floating nest for their eggs...  I hope to return to see if I can spot one in the spring.



Their color is not as brilliant and striking, maybe, as white swans would be, but these have their own beauty.... their own appeal.


  
 What a treat to see this pair as they live their quiet life where I can easily observe them.



       Thank you for visiting my blog today..... I hope you are enjoying your week.... and enjoying God's beautiful creations.





2 comments: