Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beautiful Cardinals...........

    The female cardinal lacks the brilliant coloring of the male, but there is a beauty there all the same, in the softer coloring.







I wanted to get a picture of the two of them together, but wasn't able to do so. They move so fast that it was a joy just to get these two pictures.



Many times, the cardinals like to eat the berries on our holly tree and I would love to get a picture of them in there, but so far it hasn't happened.


The coloring contrast of the green pines and the red cardinals would be wonderful, but again, they have eluded me and I haven't taken such pictures....some day I hope to though.







There are so many beautiful picture opportunities right around us........and I enjoy finding them. Thank you for checking out my post.











Other sites you may enjoy.............

 Hip Homeschool Moms

3 comments: